The University of Derby in the UK is offering the Vice-Chancellors Scholarship to international students who start studies in 2019.
Postgraduate study at the University of Derby can mean many things: a masters degree, teacher training, a professionally-accredited qualification or a research degree. And you can choose to study your way – full-time, part-time or online.
Worth of Award
They will pay one full year’s tuition fees to a limited number of exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, the Student must:
- be a non-EU or non-EEA country (but for the avoidance of doubt, will not apply to any UK residents) and
- must have applied for a full-time Programme at the University’s Derby campus; and
- must meet the entry criteria for the relevant Programme, including any criteria specified in the Offer Letter.
- You will need to achieve high academic results exceeding the entry criteria for the course and demonstrate exceptional achievements in an extracurricular activity, either in your own time or through your employment in the last two years in your personal statement.
How to Apply
- You do not need to apply separately for an international scholarship.
- All applications to study from eligible students will be considered for a scholarship by our international admissions team. Any discounts will be applied when you pay your fees.
- For more details and support with any questions about our scholarships and discounts offer, please contact the international admissions team on +44 (0)1332 591698 or [email protected]
Deadline: Applications are still ongoing