Cardiff Metropolitan University Elite Sport Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of Sports taught at Cardiff Metropolitan University . The deadline of the scholarhip is
Degree level: Bachelors
Available Subject: Sports
Scholarship Benefits: £5,000
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all Nationalities are able to apply.
To be eligible for a scholarship, athletes must:
- be studying, or about to commence studying at Cardiff Metropolitan University (any course);
- be competing in a recognised British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) sport and contribute to the University’s BUCs objectives;
- be competing at international level, or must be performing towards the highest level in their sport (e.g. national/international/professional)
- be recommended by their NGB coach and/or the University’s coach in their sport
- Athletes applying for a scholarship must complete the Elite Sport Scholar Award application form by clicking this link, and submitting it to the Deputy Director of Sport with evidence of performance standards and coach contact details to allow for a recommendation to be requested.
- You will receive automatic notification by email that we have received your application. If you do not receive this notification, please contact the Deputy Director of Sport as soon as possible so we can confirm receipt. You will receive confirmation that you are eligible, subject to meeting the terms and conditions, within 4 weeks of your application. Final confirmation of receipt of award will be confirmed once the terms and conditions are met. Please note, the award can only be activated once you have successfully enrolled onto your full-time degree course
- Please note there is no closing date for this scholarship. It is available to all elite student athletes who meet the above criteria.